ReT teachers forum hails Dy CM

GK NEWS NETWORK

Jammu, July 16: All Jammu and Kashmir ReT Teachers Forum has hailed Deputy Chief Minister, Tara Chand for ordering regularization Education Volunteers (EVs) converted as ReT teachers.
As per a press releases, forum members welcomed the move of Dy CM here today at a meeting   held   under the chairmanship of its state senior vice chairperson , Neenu Lata.
Speaking on the occasion, Neenu Lata  thanked the Dy CM and Secretary   Education for issuing  the order   for the  regularization of ReT teachers who completed the 10 years services  .
However, the forum condemned the brutal cane charge on teachers on June 28 at Srinagar in which hundreds of ReTs were injured and arrested.
She appealed ReT’s to remain united with forum do not   fall in the trap of self styled organizations.
Others   presented in the meeting  were Aftab Tantray, Bhopinder Singh,  Kaleem Khan, Vijay Cholatra, Hassain Sohail  Aftab  Malik, Mujeeb Malik  and district presidents participated.

Lastupdate on : Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:00:00 IST


  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Digg
  • TwitThis
  • Mixx
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • NewsVine
  • Reddit
  • Google
  • LinkedIn
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Print News
  • YahooMyWeb

Enter the Security code exactly as you see it in the image security code is CaSe SeNsItIvE(Cookies must be enabled)
  • MORE FROM JAMMU

  • Jammu

Only 34% population in JK has access to safe drinking water

FLAGSHIP SCHEMES FAIL TO DELIVER ON GROUND

ABHINAV VERMA

Jammu, July 16: Only 34 percent people in Jammu and Kashmir have access to safe drinking water while remaining 66 percent use water from hand-pumps, rivers, canals, ponds and springs.Sources said notwithstanding More



  • Jammu City

Traffic signal lights continue to 'blink' on city rotaries

JMC, Traffic, Transport Deptts at loggerhead over relocation proposal

GK NEWS NETWORK

Jammu, July 16: Around half a dozen traffic signal lights continue to be on blinking mode across the city from last around one year as the concerned authorities have failed to take any decision about shifting More




  • Pir Panchal

Blue eyed being favoured under PMGSY road connectivity: Locals

SUMIT BHARGAV

Rajouri, July 16:  Residents of Chowdharynar, Rattal and some other nearby villages have expressed displeasure with Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY) department for allegedly favouring blue More



  • Chenab Valley

MP, MLA tour rural areas of Ramban

Ramban, July 16: Ch Lal Singh, Member Parliament Kathua Udhampur Constituency and Member Legislative Assembly, Ramban Ashok Kumar today conducted extensive tour of the constituency and took stock of the More



ADD
Designed Developed and Maintaned By Imobisoft Ltd /Algosol Software Solutions